Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shows--Just added

Wanted to post a quick note that I have added a couple new shows.

This week I will be at "Art in the Garden" to benefit the Bangor Human Society. It will take place this Wednesday, September 8th, 4-9pm. 30 or so craftspeople will be set up in the glowing gardens and greenhouses. Pairings of Winterport will provide tantalizing food and wine. This is the first show at the garden center and sounds like a lovely evening and a great way to start your holiday shopping in a relaxed environment.

Also added recently to my schedule the Artfull Gift Show at Point Lookout in Northport. This Premier Arts and Crafts event features the work of more than 40 selected New England based artists and artisans. November 19-21, Friday Nov. 19 from 5-8 pm; Saturday & Sunday Nov. 20-21 from 10am -4pm

This holiday season I will have my work in the Gifted Hand's Artisan Gallery in Ellsworth, Maine. I will be present in the Gallery on Tuesdays Nov 23-Dec 28. The Gallery will be open everyday through Dec. I will not be doing any shows in Dec. so this will be a great way to purchase from me and other exceptional artisans.

No comments :

Post a Comment