Thursday, November 4, 2010

Throughout the fall I have been working on some pieces especially for the holiday season. In addition to all the wonderful fall colors I have worked with, my palette choice has lately turned to reds. I have really enjoyed exploring this crazy color. Especially interesting to me is pairing cool-ish reds with yellow-ish greens. My reds have been so bright that it has been difficult to photograph them!


Of course I still offer a wide range of colors and shapes to choose from. Something for absolutely everyone!


Clip-ons and Posts
Available You asked for them and now they're here. I have a limited selection of clip-on earrings and post style earrings. The clip-ons have a very good quality silver plated clip. I had hoped to go with solid sterling silver but the cost was prohibitive. The post earrings are surgical steel. All findings are soundly embedded into the clay to ensure there is no future glue failure.


November will be a busy month here. To finish out the year I have a show every weekend. Hope you will stop by one of my shows and have a look at my tempting new pieces!

Schedule
Designing Women - Nov 6 - Husson College,
Bangor, Maine

The Gifted Hand - November 12 &13
Ellsworth

Artfull Gifts at Point Lookout - Nov 19-21,
Friday Nov. 19 from 5-8 pm, Gala Reception
Saturday & Sunday Nov. 20-21 from 10am -4pm
Northport, Maine

Open Studio at Essentially Felt - Nov. 26, 27
and 28 from 11am to 4pm. - Glenburn, Maine

The Gifted Hand Artisan Gallery
9-5 daily, Nov-Dec - Ellsworth, Maine




No comments :

Post a Comment