Friday, May 3, 2013

Announcing the New YikesStudio.com Website

Yikes!Studio is pleased to announce the launch of the NEW YikesStudio.com. The new website has a fresh, clean and stylish look with larger photos that put the jewelry in the center stage. The navigation system is simple and easy to use.


Browsing my galleries of Yikes! polymer jewelry pieces on YikesStudio.com is easy, beautiful and most of all, really fun! Big, clear, and colorful photos of my work are displayed in galleries organized by type (cuff bracelets, earrings, bangles, and more). You can browse by Collection as well, viewing color-coordinated, fashion-forward pieces inspired by the season.

Stacking Bangles come in a wide
variety of colors, with seasonal updates to
come. A great Mother's Day present!

By updating my website (the address is still the same-- yikesstudio.com) I am able to offer you new ways to browse my jewelry pieces in polymer clay, precious metal clay, sterling silver and more. A quick link from the main navigation takes you to my shopping page, which connects you instantly with my Etsy store. My blog also has a place on my site.

As an artist, craftsperson and lover of fashion and the infinite diversity of nature, my work is always evolving to reflect my new and fresh perspectives. Yikes!Studio is excited to offer a dynamic, professional web presence that reflects my evolving work.

My thanks go out to Robert Diamonte of Berlian Arts Photography and Creative Services for his excellent photography and Grayfire Designs for the design of the new site.


My new website is an opportunity for me to create beautiful, creative and daring fashion together with you. Join me at the new YikesStudio.com!


No comments :

Post a Comment