Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Yikes! Studio Summer Selection is Going to Make You Feel Beautiful

Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend and whatever your travel plans (or your stay-at-home-and-relax plans!) I hope you travel safely! This week I've been working in the studio to bring you my fresh summer collection, full of bright summery hues.

My beautiful, exciting and wearable pieces of jewelry are handcrafted with an artist's attention to detail and craftsmanship-- although when you're wearing them, you'll simply notice how beautiful they make you feel.


First up, I want to show you the necklace that I consider the "perfect summer necklace" (Okay, I might be a bit biased.) But I think you will agree!

The beads are handcrafted individually by hand using multiple polymer techniques. They are then cured and lightly sanded. The sparkle comes from generous Swarovski crystal embellishment.

Tangerine Dream is the name of this bright sparkling orange, fushia and gold polymer necklace. Easy elegance, it's an ideal necklace to accentuate a pretty sundress, or add dressiness and a feminine sparkle to a crisp button-down shirt. What do you think?

See it here on Etsy.







My cuff bracelets this year embrace the nubbly textures and cool colors of the echinoderm-- the sea star! These pretty, sparkly and bright cuffs are so fun to wear! 

These cuffs are handcrafted through a painstaking and careful process to create one of the most interesting and eye-catching bracelets you'll find anywhere.


To order one of these limited edition starfish cuffs, visit yikesstudio.com (see the bottom of the page for quick ordering!) or contact me directly to order yours-- just email suzanne@yikesstudio.com!




 I have one more special piece to show you today-- the fuchsia bangle bracelet. An amazing, brightly colored polymer bangle bracelet made with great attention to detail and excellent craftsmanship.

I've decided to run a limited-time sale on these bangle bracelets. These fully hand-crafted, lightweight, bright and beautiful bracelets are made to last and bring you joyful color for a long time. Right now they are just $72 from my website. Scroll down to see your choice of splashy, vibrant colors and choose one that is you, through and through!

No comments :

Post a Comment