Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Ideas at SevenArts Gallery in Ellsworth, Maine

It's great to get away sometimes! I just returned from a trip to Portland, Oregon to visit with my brother Mike, his wife Mary and my mom! Now it's back to getting ready for the holidays at YIKES! Studio. SevenArts Gallery, the gallery I am a part of and where my work is represented in Ellsworth, Maine, is stocked up for the holidays and I'll be in the gallery some days this month-- Feel free to check with me to find out my schedule if you want to drop in and say hello!

SevenArts is located at 192 Main St. in Ellsworth and in addition to my work, showcases the talents of Kim Walker, Linda Perrin, Obie Buell, Rebecca Krupke, and Wendilee Heath O'Brien.

Mary, Mike, Mom & I on the beautiful beach!

















Wow! What a gorgeous state. 











Ornaments ready for gifting-- by Linda Perrin of Atlantic Art Glass--
are the newest additions to SevenArts Gallery in Ellsworth

Something for everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment