Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thank you from YIKES! Studio!


 
As the season comes to a close I wanted to stop and thank all my wonderful customers and friends for all their support of my work. Its been a great year and I have had a wonderful time meeting and greeting everyone. Hope to see you all again.

Though I plan to be doing fewer shows and have less gallery representation in the upcoming year, you can watch for my work in SevenArts Gallery in Ellsworth. I will be one of the seven artists to show in the gallery full time and I will be present in the gallery one day a week. It is so exciting to have a home for YIKES and to be part of a group of dedicated and talented artists. Watch for the exciting new work that I will be showing there on a regular basis. The gallery is located in the Maine Grind building on Main Street in Ellsworth. Stop by and see what's happening in this beautiful little gallery!

Happy Holidays & Wishing You a Very Wonderful New Year!

--Suzanne
suzanne@yikestudio.com

No comments :

Post a Comment