Friday, November 1, 2013

New Work for Designing Women, this Saturday in Bangor

New Linked Necklace with Beading
It's time again (already!) for the Designing Women show at Husson University in Bangor. The show is this Saturday from 9-4.

Come out and meet the artisans at this great little relaxed and friendly show. Get some early holiday shopping done and support small business women!

The end of the month brings me to the Portsmouth, New Hampshire Designing Women show. This is the first time for me doing this show and I am looking forward to the adventure.

You can also find my work this holiday season at Aarhus Gallery in Belfast for their annual  "Extravaganza!" More info on their website www.aarhusgallery.com  about this fun event.

For all YIKES! earring junkies, I am continuing my earring punch cards. They are good anytime at Seven Arts Gallery as well as at my shows. If you don't have a card yet, ask for one when you purchase your next pair of earrings!

And you can always shop online 24/7 at my exclusive online store and my YIKES! Etsy shop!

Here is some new work you might find at my booth in the Designing Women show:

Wedge earrings with dangles!





















Bangles, bangles, and more bangles-- something
for everyone.

















Fall Bird Bangle


























No comments :

Post a Comment